- The act of dedicating, the state of being dedicated.
- A note addressed to a patron or friend, prefixed to a work of art, as a token of respect, esteem, or affestion.
- Selfless devotion to a cause.
- "George Washington served America with dedication."
- The rite of setting apart or consecrating a thing or place.
- "the dedication of Solomon"s temple."
- A devoting or setting aside for a particular purpose.
- "the lands were dedicated for public use."
10 letters in word "dedication": A C D D E I I N O T.
No anagrams for dedication found in this word list.